- 3 parts Rosemary
- 2 parts Myrrh
- 2 parts Sandalwood
- 1 part Frankincense
Bathe in Circle Bath before any form of ritual work to strengthen, purify and prepare yourself for ritual.
The proportions here, though for essential oils, are by parts. One part may equal six drops. Generally speaking, there shouldn’t be more than ten total drops of essential oil per half-cup of bath salts. Experiment to find what works best, and please use only genuine essential oils. You should remember, too, the irritating qualities of some essential oils, and use accordingly.
To make bath salts add this oil blend to the recipe found in: Bath Salts Basics
From: The Master Grimoire
Leave a Reply
- Ganesh Road Opener Oil Blend by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Homemade Goofer Dust by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Basil Abundance Floor Wash by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Aura Cleansing Floorwash by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Protective Angelica Floorwash by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment