Discover the magic of food by utilizing the energy contained within. The preparation of food, with a particular intention in mind, is old magic. Look at food as sacred, let the act of preparing, cooking and eating food be a sacred act. Your kitchen can be a place of powerful magic, work slowly and deliberately to hone your craft.
With that in mind, here’s a recipe for Blackberry Prosperity Pie
- 4 cups fresh blackberries,
- ½ cup white sugar,
- ready made dessert pastry – one to line pie dish one to cover fruit,
- 2 tbsp milk
- ¼ cup white sugar.
Line a 9 inch pie dish.
Mix 3 ½ cups berries with sugar and flour, spoon mixture into uncooked pastry shell. Spread the remaining ½ cup berries on top of the sweetened berries, and cover with the top pastry. Seal and pinch the edges. Brush the top crust with milk, and sprinkle with ¼ cup sugar.
Bake at 220 C for 15 minutes. Reduce the temperature of the oven to 190 C and bake for an additional 20 to 25 minutes. When ready, remove from the oven and serve with fresh whipped cream.
Found at: Witches Lore
Leave a Reply
- The Notorious Potion by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Mistletoe Dreaming by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Scents and Incense for Yule by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Winter Solstice Potpourri by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Egyptian Formula for Kyphi Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment