This botanical powder makes no promises about bringing good fortune but allegedly counteracts bad luck and protects from its effects. Nine, seven, and five are numbers of protection – incorporate these numbers into the quantities of botanicals used.
Blend the following ingredients, grinding them together:
- Nine dried bay leaves crumbled
- Juniper berries
- Dried dill
- Dried fennel
- Dried tarragon
Make substantial quantities. Carry some with you in a mojo bag, while keeping more within the home as fragrant, protective potpourri.
Found in: Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells
Leave a Reply
- Spirit Water by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Calling Up The Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Dreams of the Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Magickal Powder for Information and Communication by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Some Simple Luck Charms by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment