- Spread candies and coins around your house, especially in the corners of rooms.
- Wear coral, wash it with Holy Water and/or Coconut water (the liquid from a coconut) to replenish it’s powers.
- Bathe in Laurel leaves.
- Make a small mojo with equal portions of Pine Needles, Lavender, Laurel ,Geranium Leaves, Patchouli and keep under your pillow.
- Keep a small package of Alfalfa in a cupboard to bring good luck to the home.
- Place dried seaweed under the busiest portion of the house to draw luck and prosperity to you.
- To change your luck, add one tablespoon of nutmeg to six cups of boiling water. Steep for three hours. Use for body anointing or add to a ritual bath.
Collected from various sources
If someone has done well in life, he or she is said to be “living in clover.” This probably originates from the fact that cattle grow best when grazing in fields of clover. Here’s a recipe for a magickal bath that allows you to bathe in clover which will certainly bring happiness, prosperity, and good luck.
- Here’s how:
Make an infusion by pouring boiling water over red clover. Let it cool. Strain and add to a tub filled with warm water. Float some clover leaves and clover flowers in the water, and enjoy bathing in clover!
Source: Magickal Ingredients
This botanical powder makes no promises about bringing good fortune but allegedly counteracts bad luck and protects from its effects. Nine, seven, and five are numbers of protection – incorporate these numbers into the quantities of botanicals used.
Blend the following ingredients, grinding them together:
- Nine dried bay leaves crumbled
- Juniper berries
- Dried dill
- Dried fennel
- Dried tarragon
Make substantial quantities. Carry some with you in a mojo bag, while keeping more within the home as fragrant, protective potpourri.
Found in: Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells