Drink this tea an hour before undertaking any form of divination. If you wish, you can continue sipping it throughout the divination process.
- 3 tsp rose petals
- 1 tsp jasmine flowers
- 2 crushed bay leaves
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
Note: This blend is for one person and is intended to have half a pint of boiling water poured over it. Allow the infusion to stand for 10 minutes before straining and do not stir, as this bruises the plants. Obviously, you can adjust the amount of water or standing time to your own taste. If you prefer your tea sweet, add a little honey, not sugar, to the strained infusion.
Leave a Reply
- Tarot of Trees Incense with Juniper Berry by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Spirit Water by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Calling Up The Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Dreams of the Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Magickal Powder for Information and Communication by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment