Drink this tea an hour before undertaking any form of divination. If you wish, you can continue sipping it throughout the divination process.
- 3 tsp rose petals
- 1 tsp jasmine flowers
- 2 crushed bay leaves
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
Note: This blend is for one person and is intended to have half a pint of boiling water poured over it. Allow the infusion to stand for 10 minutes before straining and do not stir, as this bruises the plants. Obviously, you can adjust the amount of water or standing time to your own taste. If you prefer your tea sweet, add a little honey, not sugar, to the strained infusion.
Leave a Reply
- Mistletoe Dreaming by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Scents and Incense for Yule by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Winter Solstice Potpourri by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Egyptian Formula for Kyphi Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- A Hunting Talisman by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment