A Simple Breathing Technique
Here is a quick and simple breathing technique to help ground yourself, clear the mind and helps alleviate headaches. If you would like to, you can use calming, grounding statements as you breathe, as in the example shown below:
Inhaling (through left nostril, closing right nostril with right thumb), “I am breathing in calm” or “I am breathing in good energy.”
(Close left nostril with right ring finger) Exhaling (through right nostril), ”I am breathing out anxiety” or “I am breathing out bad energy ,” or “I am safe.”
Repeat rounds 6-10 times, focus on keeping breath smooth, deep and rhythmic. You will not want to practice this exercise if you have a cold.
It is not necessary to use affirmations with this exercise.
Source: Balanced Women’s Blog
Leave a Reply
- Advantages of A Whole Body Treatment by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Brief Bio of Dr Usui by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Reiki Energy Is Never Depleted by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- How Reiki Works by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Kirlian Photography and Reiki by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment