Our hands always let us know how we feel in our heart. If we love someone, the chances are that we’ll want to touch them. Pet owners reinforce the bond with their furry friends by stroking them. Yet the urge to use our hands to hurt someone or something is a sure indicator that we’ve lost contact with love and affection.
Through healing, the energetic link between the hands and the heart is revealed, and although distant healing begins with thought and intention, your hands will also tell you when you’re working this way.
As you practice, your hands will lead you to where healing energy is needed, because they have a subtle sensing apparatus that is sensitive to energy flow and imbalance.
This sensing mechanism is activated and guided by the power of intuition, a faculty of your higher self. If you practice allowing the sensitivity of your hands to work in tandem with your intuition, your hands will prove to be a guide and helper you can trust.
Your hands have a direct link with the heart energy center in the middle of your chest. Activating the subtle sensing of your palms helps prepare the hands for distant healing or any therapeutic work.
- Questions To Ask A Reiki Master by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Advantages of A Whole Body Treatment by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Brief Bio of Dr Usui by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Reiki Energy Is Never Depleted by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- How Reiki Works by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment