Benefits of Reiki
Kirlian photography is a technique of photographing the etheric energy patterns around living things. Pioneered by Semyon Kirlian, a Russian researcher in the 1940’s, it is based on a phenomenon known as corona discharge. This discharge pattern seems to follow the pattern of the etheric aura. As you can see from the images above, the energy after Reiki is stronger, more organized, and more balanced.
I have become more sensitive to the energy of situations, both positive and negative, and have found the courage to appreciate them all.
Reiki has also helped me in my meditating, making it easier for me to probe into my inner depths.
My overall health has become more balanced and life is more fun than ever before. My compassion has grown, and I often find myself cool and collected in situations that used to set me on fire in the past.
Reiki helps us see others more lovingly, it puts us into a gentle equilibrium of body, mind and soul.
~Frank Arjava Petter
Because it is a channeled healing, the Reiki practitioner’s energies are never depleted. In fact, the Reiki consciousness considers both practitioner and client to be in need of healing, so both receive treatment. Because of this, giving a treatment always increases one’s energy and leaves one surrounded with loving feelings of well-being.
All healers use life force or Ki, but not all use Reiki. Reiki is a special kind of life force that can only be channeled by someone that has been attuned to it. It is possible that some people are born with Reiki or have gotten it some other way. However, most healers who have not received the Reiki attunement from a Reiki Master are not using Reiki but another kind of life force.
People who already do healing work consistently report an increase of at least fifty percent in the strength of their healing energies after taking the Reiki training.
Reiki energy is intelligent, therefore, it is not necessary to direct Reiki to a specific area of the body. The energy will flow to the area in which it is most needed. It is not dependent upon the expertise, knowledge, or spiritual development of the practitioner. It does not reauire psychic abilities, or the ability to concentrate, visualize, or focus.
Because Reiki is guided by the God Consciousness, it can never do harm. It always knows what a person needs and will adjust itself to create the effect that is appropriate for them. One never need worry about whether to give Reiki or not. It is always helpful.
In addition, because the practitioner does not direct the healing and does not decide what to work on, or what to heal, the practitioner is not in danger of taking on the karma of the client. Because the practitioner is not doing the healing, it is also easier for the ego to stay out of the way and allow the presence of God to clearly shine through.
Because it is a channeled healing, the Reiki practitioner’s energies are never depleted. In fact the Reiki consciousness considers both practitioner and client to be in need of healing, so both receive treatment. Because of this, giving a treatment always increases one’s energy and leaves one surrounded with loving feelings of well being.
- When a disorder occurs in the body, it does not affect just one part, as it may seem, but affects the entire system.
- It is necessary to remove the cause of discomfort, which may not be in the same location as the pain.
- There is often more than one cause due to the links between bodily functions. Often there are suppressed inflammations in other parts of the body.
- By treating the whole body, all of the important organs will be treated.
- The body will regain its ability to respond when all of the channels are opened to the energy.
- Subtle energy channels and metabolic systems are directly and substantially regenerated during whole body treatment.
- When the client is using drugs or medications, a full body treatment helps to reduce side effects.
- Healthy persons who receive whole body treatments respond more appropriately to their environment.
- It allows for greater openness and awareness in all areas of one’s life.
- Potentially stressful situations are reduced.
- It allows the body to eliminate or counteract germs before they “attack.”
- The person becomes open to learning more easily and quickly.
- Reiki gradually improves the blood circulation, resulting in improved skin tone, when used over a period of time.
- It reduces the intense reaction to the receipt of the increased energy.
For my sources see: Recommended Reading
- The Seven Subtle Bodies by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Reiki Prayers by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- The Seven Chakras by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Techniques to Intensify the Power of Reiki by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Hand Positions – Self Treatment by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Advantages of A Whole Body Treatment by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Brief Bio of Dr Usui by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Reiki Energy Is Never Depleted by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- How Reiki Works by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Kirlian Photography and Reiki by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment