Benefits of Reiki
Everything, absolutely everything is made of energy. And Reiki has a harmonizing healing effect where ever it is used. So do not hesitate to use Reiki for anything and everything.
Depending on their size, plants require varying degrees of Reiki. Treat seeds for about 2 to 3 minutes, houseplants 5 to 10 minutes. By placing your hands on the truck, you can treat a very large tree with Reiki, be prepared that this make take a while. With second degree Reiki, you can treat whole forests or eco-systems, which is very cool!
One of the easiest ways to treat plants with Reiki is to charge the water before feeding it to the plants. It is a good idea to treat the roots of houseplants as well as the leaves. This will ensure prevention of diseases such as root rot. It also helps the plant to grow strong new roots.
If you have a large garden, you can drop bubbles of Reiki over specific plants. With second degree Reiki, you can send Reiki to your garden, and also to all the beneficial insects that visit.
Whenever you bring home a potted plant it is a good idea to spend some time with it sending Reiki into the root system and watering it with Reiki charged water. Plants that have been warehoused in stores do not often receive proper care. Plants and seedlings bought from a nursery might have some stress moving from an optimum environment to someplace completely different. In either case, the Reiki energy will give each plant a nice boost as they adjust to the new home.
Energizing Your Food
With Reiki you can improve the quality of your food. Give Reiki to your food as you prepare it. Simply hold it in your hands and allow the Reiki to flow into it. Alternatively, you can give Reiki to food once it is on the plate.
This method can also be used when eating out, as you can energize your food by discreetly holding your hands at either side of your plate, palms facing in, rather than above it. This same method can be used with water and other beverages.
Yes, you can use Reiki on machines! I have used it to recharge dead batteries, and to keep an elderly vehicle running. I channeled Reiki into my computer one day when it was freezing up every five minutes, and while it did not do anything for the computer, the solution to the problem came to me as I was channeling the Reiki.
I know people who have used Reiki to keep clothes dryers running, dishwashers leak free, and a number of other things.
Other Reiki Ideas
Try charging letters, and the bills that you pay, with Reiki before sending them. Reiki your wallet, and your cash. Infuse your credit and debit cards with Reiki energy and see what effect it has on your finances.
When giving a gift, charge it first with Reiki so that it brings healing energy and positive vibes to the recipient. Reiki your phone before, and during a difficult call, or when talking to a difficult person. You’ll be surprised at how much that helps.
Put Reiki energy into anything you are wanting to sell, and it will attract buyers and bless them at the same time. The ideas are endless.
For my sources see: Recommended Reading
Kirlian photography is a technique of photographing the etheric energy patterns around living things. Pioneered by Semyon Kirlian, a Russian researcher in the 1940’s, it is based on a phenomenon known as corona discharge. This discharge pattern seems to follow the pattern of the etheric aura. As you can see from the images above, the energy after Reiki is stronger, more organized, and more balanced.
I have become more sensitive to the energy of situations, both positive and negative, and have found the courage to appreciate them all.
Reiki has also helped me in my meditating, making it easier for me to probe into my inner depths.
My overall health has become more balanced and life is more fun than ever before. My compassion has grown, and I often find myself cool and collected in situations that used to set me on fire in the past.
Reiki helps us see others more lovingly, it puts us into a gentle equilibrium of body, mind and soul.
~Frank Arjava Petter
Because it is a channeled healing, the Reiki practitioner’s energies are never depleted. In fact, the Reiki consciousness considers both practitioner and client to be in need of healing, so both receive treatment. Because of this, giving a treatment always increases one’s energy and leaves one surrounded with loving feelings of well-being.
All healers use life force or Ki, but not all use Reiki. Reiki is a special kind of life force that can only be channeled by someone that has been attuned to it. It is possible that some people are born with Reiki or have gotten it some other way. However, most healers who have not received the Reiki attunement from a Reiki Master are not using Reiki but another kind of life force.
People who already do healing work consistently report an increase of at least fifty percent in the strength of their healing energies after taking the Reiki training.
Reiki energy is intelligent, therefore, it is not necessary to direct Reiki to a specific area of the body. The energy will flow to the area in which it is most needed. It is not dependent upon the expertise, knowledge, or spiritual development of the practitioner. It does not reauire psychic abilities, or the ability to concentrate, visualize, or focus.
Because Reiki is guided by the God Consciousness, it can never do harm. It always knows what a person needs and will adjust itself to create the effect that is appropriate for them. One never need worry about whether to give Reiki or not. It is always helpful.
In addition, because the practitioner does not direct the healing and does not decide what to work on, or what to heal, the practitioner is not in danger of taking on the karma of the client. Because the practitioner is not doing the healing, it is also easier for the ego to stay out of the way and allow the presence of God to clearly shine through.
Because it is a channeled healing, the Reiki practitioner’s energies are never depleted. In fact the Reiki consciousness considers both practitioner and client to be in need of healing, so both receive treatment. Because of this, giving a treatment always increases one’s energy and leaves one surrounded with loving feelings of well being.
- When a disorder occurs in the body, it does not affect just one part, as it may seem, but affects the entire system.
- It is necessary to remove the cause of discomfort, which may not be in the same location as the pain.
- There is often more than one cause due to the links between bodily functions. Often there are suppressed inflammations in other parts of the body.
- By treating the whole body, all of the important organs will be treated.
- The body will regain its ability to respond when all of the channels are opened to the energy.
- Subtle energy channels and metabolic systems are directly and substantially regenerated during whole body treatment.
- When the client is using drugs or medications, a full body treatment helps to reduce side effects.
- Healthy persons who receive whole body treatments respond more appropriately to their environment.
- It allows for greater openness and awareness in all areas of one’s life.
- Potentially stressful situations are reduced.
- It allows the body to eliminate or counteract germs before they “attack.”
- The person becomes open to learning more easily and quickly.
- Reiki gradually improves the blood circulation, resulting in improved skin tone, when used over a period of time.
- It reduces the intense reaction to the receipt of the increased energy.
For my sources see: Recommended Reading
- Advantages of A Whole Body Treatment by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Brief Bio of Dr Usui by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Reiki Energy Is Never Depleted by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- How Reiki Works by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Kirlian Photography and Reiki by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment