Welcome to Twofeathers Reiki. The purpose of this little website is to share the knowledge and information that I collected during my years of teaching Reiki because I didn’t want it to just sit in a box or a filing cabinet unread and unexplored, stacks of paperwork and class hand outs gathering dust as the years went by.
What is Reiki?
Reiki (ray-key) is a Japanese word for Universal Life Force and a system of natural healing that channels Reiki through the hands. Reiki accesses the source of Life to heal the self and others on spiritual, mental, emotional and physical levels. Reiki allows the source of well-being to enhance and balance natural life forces through non-intrusive therapeutic touch.
Health maintenance, pain relief, mental quietude and healing result from its application. Reiki augments and accelerates the healing process. It can be effective in cases that do not respond to other forms of treatment. It can be used in conjunction with any other therapeutic modality.
Creative energy is the essence of all healing. Dr. Albert Schweitzer said, “We physicians do nothing, we only help and encourage the physician within.”
Come on in and have a look around. I do hope you find something helpful and interesting.
- Advantages of A Whole Body Treatment by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Brief Bio of Dr Usui by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Reiki Energy Is Never Depleted by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- How Reiki Works by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Kirlian Photography and Reiki by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment