22 Simple Ways To Use The Antahkarana
This three dimensional symbol is used in Reiki. It has its own consciousness and works directly with your aura and chakras causing deep healing. More about this ancient symbol can be found here: The Antahkarana ~ Ancient Symbol of Healing
- Simply sticking or placing Antahkarana in any room is enough to create an illness free and healthy atmosphere.
- It is most effective in fighting any illness.
- Any object or anything placed between 2 Antahkarana symbols will be cleared of all negativities.
- Male and female Antahkarana symbols neutralizes any kind of energy.
- Crystals can be cleansed by placing them between 2 Antahkarana symbols.
- Place Antahkarana symbol under bed or mattress to promote better sleep.
- Place Antahkarana symbol on chakras to balance chakras.
- Charge your food and water to purify by placing it on Antahkarana. It acts as a detoxifier.
- Place near electronic gadgets to reduce EMF effect.
- Meditation with Antahkarana symbol gives inner clarity, improves immunity and establish stronger connection with spiritual realms.
- If you are going through unbearable heartache, placing a Cosmic Cross symbol helps release the pain.
- Sticking or placing it anywhere in room neutralizes negative energy as well as transmute it to positive energy.
- Dispels negative effects from medicines when placed beneath medicines or in first aid box.
- During Reiki sessions, place symbol directly face down on chakras or organs and give Reiki by placing palms few inches above it. It amplifies Reiki healing.
- Keep symbol on or under working desk to keep negativity and psychic attacks off from colleagues.
- Make a sandwich of two Antahkarana symbols and your/client’s pic/name for faster and optimize healing.
- A printed cloth of Antahkarana symbol is helpful in healing as you can easily place it on client.
- If you feel blockage in any chakra, you can opt for square Antahkarana symbol and give Reiki.
- Sit on any Antahkarana symbol to ground yourself.
- Take a printout of the symbol and use it as a crystal grid base.
- Just keeping it near your aura can bring positive effects on aura and chakras.
- Put along with your angel/tarot deck to cleanse the decks.
More about variations on this symbol can be found here:
The Cosmic Cross
The Female Symbol
The Male Symbol
The Multiple Symbol Square
Source: Twofeathers Reiki and Reiki Rays
Using The Antahkarana Symbols
Since it is directed by the Higher Self, it always has a beneficial effect and can never be misused or used to cause harm. The symbols can be placed under a massage table, or under the bottom of a chair or you could sit on them. They can also be placed on the wall or they can be held against your body with the print facing the area that needs healing.
The Antahkarana is a special symbol that has its own consciousness. It does not need an attunement for it to work. It is the image of the printed symbol that creates the effect. It works directly with your aura and chakras and varies its healing effect depending on what you need at the time of use.
Use in Reiki Treatments:
Symbols printed on cloth work best for use when giving Reiki treatments as they allow you to place them on the clients body over the areas needing healing. When used in this way, you can then place your hands on top of the symbol and do Reiki through the symbol into the client. This will make your treatments more effective and the person will heal faster.
The multiple symbol is great for releasing blocked energy. If you sense a block, place the multiple symbol over the are with the image facing down and place your hands on top of the symbol. You’ll find that the block breaks up and is release much more quickly. The male, female and cosmic cross symbols each have their own vibration and will add that particular type of benefit to the treatment. Just use your intuition to determine which symbol to use.
The Antahkarana symbols can also be placed on the floor under the Reiki table or even tacked to the bottom of the table with the image facing up. Remember, just having the in your presence will have a beneficial effect.
Use in Meditation:
You can meditate directly on the Antahkarana by gazing steadily at it with your eyes relaxed, gently brushing away any thoughts that may come up.
With continued practice the image may begin to shift and change or to fade in and out, or it may disappear completely. This is good because it indicates you have entered a deeper level of meditation and are receiving greater benefit. Do not allow this to disturb you. Continue your steady relaxed gaze. You may even begin to see pictures in front of the image that are very pleasant and relaxing.
A single meditation with the symbol will be beneficial during times of stress. However regular use is best, setting aside 10 to 30 minutes each day for meditation on the Antahkarana. The value you receive will develop along with your mental clarity and a sense of peace and security will stay with you throughout the day.
The Antahkarana symbols lend themselves easily to experimentation so allow yourself to be guided to new uses. Some people have silk screened them onto t-shirts, others have placed the small wallet size in their shoes (to help them run faster and jump higher). You can also tape the wallet size – using surgical tape over a chakra or over an area that is weak or in need of healing and it will immediately strengthen the area.
The universe is filled with wonder and mystery and as we trust only in the light and boldly explore our true nature, untold value will be revealed to us. The Antahkarana is a symbol that gives freely to all. May you benefit greatly as you explore its use in your journey back to Light.
Uses For Each Antahkarana Symbol
There are several variations of the Antahkarana symbol, here is a brief explanation of each one:
The large single symbol is more female and creates its healing in a gentle way healing the female energies of both men and women.
The smaller single symbol is more male and more direct, focused and penetrating and will heal the male energy of both men and women. Use your intuition in deciding which one to use.
The Cosmic Cross is made of seven symbols crossing each other. This represents the seven major chakras. This symbol will purify your energy and can be used to open the heart.
The square multiple symbol made of sixteen symbols will break up blocked and congested energy, and get stuck energy moving. This symbol can also scatter your energy so it is recommended that you follow its use with the single male symbol to create centering and grounding.
The Tibetan Antahkarana Practice
The Tibetan meditation practice that used the Antahkarana took place in a room lit with candles. In the middle of the room was a large earthenware vessel shaped in an oval which symbolized the cosmic egg of the universe. The vessel was filled with several inches of water and in the middle was a stool. On the seat of the stool, inlaid in silver was the Antahkarana Symbol.
One wall was covered with copper that was polished to a mirror finish. Tapestries which displayed Reiki symbols were hung on the opposite wall. A Tibetan Lama meditator would sit on the stool and gaze steadily at the image of the Reiki symbol reflected in the polished copper mirror.
This yantra meditation would create one-pointedness in the mind of the meditator, uniting the consciousness with the transcendental energies of the Reiki Symbol while the Antahkarana Symbol on the stool would focus the energies generated and cause them to evenly flow through all the chakras and to connect with Earth.
It is clear that the Tibetans did not originate the symbol and there is no written record as to its true origin. However, through clairvoyent perception the symbol was first given to the people of Earth during Lemurian times over 100,000 years ago. This was the same time Reiki was first brought to Earth by the Holy Spirit.
The Antahkarana was created by a counsel of Ascended Masters who are watching over the evolution of the Galaxy. They saw that the people of Earth were in trouble and needed help in re-establishing their connection with the Higher Self. They created the symbol and using a decree, imbued it with its own consciousness.
Now anyone who uses it will have the connection between the physical brain and the Higher Self strengthened. It is the Higher Self that creates and guides the benefits of the symbol and that is why it can never be used for harm.
Antahkarana – Ancient Symbol of Healing
Alice Bailey and several other authors of Tibetan philosophy have some knowledge of the Antahkarana which you can find in a number of books. They describe the Antahkarana as a part of spiritual anatomy. It is the connection between the physical brain and the Higher Self. It is this connection that must heal and develop if we are to grow spiritually. The Antahkarana symbol depicted and described here represents this connection and activates it whenever you are in its presence.
The science of Radionics indicates that lines drawn on paper create a psychic effect on the space surrounding the drawing and will influence the human aura and chakras in various ways depending on the pattern created. This validates the age-old practice of yantra meditation which makes use of visual images to purify and evolve the consciousness.
The Antahkarana is an ancient healing and meditation symbol that has been used in Tibet and China for thousands of years. It is a powerful symbol and simply by having it in your presence, it will create a positive affect on the chakras and aura.
When doing healing work, it focuses and deepens the actions of the healing energies involved. When meditating with the symbol on your person or close by, it automatically creates what the Taoists call the great microcosmic orbit wherein spiritual energies travel up the spine, over the crown chakra, then down through the front of the body to the root chakra and back up again continuously moving around and around. This action balances the chakras and prevents too much energy building up in one or more chakras.
The Anthakarana symbol will also neutralize negative energy that has collected in objects such as jewelry or crystals simply by placing the object between two symbols. In addition, it will enhance all healing work including Reiki, Mahikari, Jin Shin, Polarity Therapy, Chiropractic, Hypnotherapy, and Past Life Regression. These positive effects have been confirmed over and over by the improved results noted by those using the symbol and by clairvoyent observation by those trained in sensing changes in the aura and chakras.
This symbol is multi-dimensional. From one perspective it appears to be two dimensional, being made-up of three sevens on a flat surface. The three sevens represent the seven chakras, the seven colors and the seven tones of the musical scale. These three sevens are mentioned in the book of Revelations as the seven candle sticks, the seven trumpets and the seven seals.
From another perspective this symbol appears as a three dimensional cube. Its energy moves up from two to three dimensions that can be seen and continues up through unseen dimensions all the way to the highest dimension – the dimension of the Higher-Self.
- Questions To Ask A Reiki Master by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Advantages of A Whole Body Treatment by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- How Reiki Works by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Reiki Energy Is Never Depleted by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Brief Bio of Dr Usui by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Kristofer Van Wagner: Learning Reiki
- Sri Yantra Manifestation System: Questions To Ask A Reiki Master
- Nancy Clifford: Feeling The Flow of Reiki
- Steve Bagby, Sr.: Power Points On The Body
- Dori laszló: reiki-lineage-chart-v3