Shu Chu-Reiki is a concentrated Reiki group exercise. The Japanese word shu chu means “concentrated.” All group members give energy to one group member while wishing and praying for that person’s happiness and health. This can be a very intense experience, so use common sense when choosing the recipient.
In a small group each person lays hands on the recipient, and begins the flow of Reiki along with the prayers and wishes for that person. Do it for 1 to 3 minutes per person.
Another way to do this is to form a human “chain” or circle. The first person touches the recipient directly, and the rest of the group forms a circle, or “chain.” Hands are placed on the shoulders of the person in front (and so on until each person is connected hands to shoulders).
The Reiki is then channeled through the “chain”. The energy flows and surges through every one participating in the healing and finally reaches the “patient.” A wonderful experience for all involved.
For my sources see: Recommended Reading
Leave a Reply
- Advantages of A Whole Body Treatment by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Brief Bio of Dr Usui by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Reiki Energy Is Never Depleted by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- How Reiki Works by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Kirlian Photography and Reiki by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment