Balancing the Brain Hemispheres
Place both hands on the sides of your head so the palms are resting on the temples and the fingers cradle (wrap around) the crown of your head. The fingers from both hands will possibly touch at the top of the head. Hold firmly but not too tight.
Close your eyes and take several deep breaths. This is an opportunity to become aware of what your body needs regarding how many seconds it takes before you feel grounded and balanced.
Source: Balanced Woman’s Blog
Leave a Reply
- Questions To Ask A Reiki Master by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Advantages of A Whole Body Treatment by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Brief Bio of Dr Usui by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Reiki Energy Is Never Depleted by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- How Reiki Works by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment