Lavender essential oil is reassuring, soporific, and is often the first choice of aromatherapists for treating emotional or mental stress. It also reduces muscular pain, whether from illness or physical exertion, and soothes the skin.
- 4 cups Epsom salts
- 2 cups Sea salt
- 1 cup non fat powdered milk
- 2 cups oatmeal ground to a very fine powder in a food processor or coffee grinder.
- 40 drops of lavender essential oil
Mix together all the dry ingredients in a large bowl, sieve if you wish, then add the lavender 10 drops at a time, thoroughly mix it through. Do this 4 times, so that the lavender essential oil is distributed.
Leave a Reply
- Ganesh Road Opener Oil Blend by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Homemade Goofer Dust by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Basil Abundance Floor Wash by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Aura Cleansing Floorwash by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Protective Angelica Floorwash by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment