With doors and windows ajar, and people coming and going with the breeze, one’s attention might turn to natural protection magick in the summer. You can build your psychic armor with the protective energy of Goofer Dust by borrowing this traditional Hoodoo formula. Add it to your repertoire of home and hearth protection potions. Take time out of your busy day to make and use some of this fierce protective dust.
Goofer Dust is designed to protect your space from disruptive spirits (hants) and negative human energy. Here’s the recipe:
Mix equal parts sulfur (brimstone), sea salt, cayenne powder, and black pepper (powdered) and you’ll have homemade Goofer Dust. Make enough of the powder for the job at hand.
You’ll want to spread this in a protective ring around your property. If it is an apartment, loft or condo, make enough to spread out in front of your door. This dust protects the home, blowing forcefully toward bad energy spread by intruders with malicious intentions.
From: Four Seasons of Mojo
Leave a Reply
- Spirit Water by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Calling Up The Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Dreams of the Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Magickal Powder for Information and Communication by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Some Simple Luck Charms by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment