- 2 parts Rosemary
- 2 parts Fennel
- 1 part Lavender
- 1 pinch Kelp
Once you’ve gathered the ingredients, put them in a large mixing bowl and mix with your hands. Place a handful or so in a large square of muslin or other porous fabric and tie up the ends. Add this to your bath. To save time, make several bath sachets and store them in a jar with a tight lid until needed.
For best results, repeat this bath morning and night. While in the tub, visualize yourself as possessing complete control over your eating habits. See yourself eating sensible foods in sensible quantities. For symbolic associations, begin this bath regime two days after the Full Moon and continue until the New Moon. On the last day of the two-week period, visualize yourself as you wish to be — slim, fit, healthy.
Source: Ancient Wisdom
Leave a Reply
- Spirit Water by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Calling Up The Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Dreams of the Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Magickal Powder for Information and Communication by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Some Simple Luck Charms by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment