Coping With Cleansing
Accept everything about yourself ~ I mean everything. You are you and that is the beginning and the end. No apologies, no regrets.
Do self-treatment every day, and be sure to drink six to eight glasses of pure water daily. This does not include tea, coffee, or any other water-based beverage.
Soak in a hot tub with 2 cups of Epsom Salts dissolved in the water. This facilitates the release of toxins, and will absolutely help you feel better.
It may also be useful to repeat the Reiki Principles to yourself:
Just for today do not anger.
Just for today do not worry.
Honor your parents, teachers and elders.
Earn your living honestly.
Show your gratitude to every living thing.
Living “just for today” you focus on the “NOW”. Anger and fear are replaced by love as your vibratory rate and consciousness are raised. But the shift is not always without pain or letting go of old patterns. In Reiki we call this releasing of old patterns, the 21 Day Clearing Process.
You will be lifted even higher when the transformation is complete. You may not recognize the new “You” at first, but trust me, you will never want to go back to that Old Self again.
For my sources see: Recommended Reading
Leave a Reply
- Advantages of A Whole Body Treatment by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Brief Bio of Dr Usui by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Reiki Energy Is Never Depleted by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- How Reiki Works by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Kirlian Photography and Reiki by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment