Carrot Onion and Lemon Soup
- One and a half pints of vegetable stock
- 1 Carrot finely chopped
- 1 Small onion finely chopped
- 2 Bay leaves
- 2 Sticks of celery chopped
- Salt and pepper (a pinch of each)
- A sprig of thyme
- Add all this to a saucepan, bring to the boil and then simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the scraped rind of a lemon (just the yellow part) to the soup, along with half the juice of a squeezed lemon.
- Serve straight away with a garlic roll/stick.
From: Journey Folki
Leave a Reply