This spell can be used to improve the health of an elderly person as well as to keep harm away from someone who is housebound.
Take a horseshoe or an iron nail and bless it by immersing it in salty water. Bury it in the garden of the sick person or in a potted plant. Leave the tip poking out of the earth, to act as a conductor to disperse the energy.
When you bury it, say:
Ill health I do tell,
Run through this iron.
(name of person) is free and well.
Found in: The Good Spell Book
If you have a piece of quartz, first wash it in warm soapy water and rinse it with running water. Then hold the crystal in both hands. Close your eyes and imagine being bathed in white light. Visualize the area of your illness and point the crystal to that site. Imagine a stream of light flowing from the crystal and bathing the area in its pure rays.
Place your crystal under your pillow while you sleep.
You can also wrap your crystal with wire and wear it on a ribbon or chain and keep it close to your heart.
The Good Spell Book
Here are five simple mantra style Romany chants for vitality and good health. These are enhanced when done on a Sunday. Light a candle and some incense, (pine is a good choice) and then spend 10 minutes chanting one of the following mantras:
- Remma, Remma, Remma, Remma …
- Ergoo, Ergoo, Ergoo, Erboo …
- Salaba Poten Salaba vo; Salaba Poten salaba vo;
Salaba Poten Salaba vo: Salaba Poten salaba vo …
- Akasa, Akasa, Akasa, Akasa …
- Tatum tatum tatum vel; Tatum tatum tatum vel;
Tatum tatum tatum vel; Tatum tatum tatum vel …
Here is a Medicine Bag to be carried or worn to facilitate healing. Gather the following ingredients:
- A sprig each of St. John’s wort, woundwort, and self-heal
- Twig or leaf from an oak tree
- Tiny water-worn pebble, which should be round or disc-shaped and preferably have a reddish or orange hue
- Light downy feather
- Scrap of red flannel or woolen cloth.
- Red, orange, and light blue thread
- Red drawstring bag
- Sandalwood or Myrrh essential oil
Bind the herbs and feather round with a cord made from plaiting (braiding) red, orange, and light blue thread together. Wrap the herbs together with the pebble in the red cloth and tie with another length of the plaited cord. Put in a red drawstring bag, and perfume with the sandalwood or myrrh oil.
From Gypsy Magic