Lord’s Prayer in the Gypsy Dialect
Miro gulo Devel, savo hal oté ando Cheros,
te avel swuntunos tiro nav;
te avel catari tiro tem;
te keren saro so cames oppo puv,
sar ando Cheros.
Dé man sekhonus miro diveskoe manro,
ta ierta mangue saro so na he plaskerava tuke,
sar me ierstavava wafo manuschengue saro so na plaskerelen mangue.
Ma muk te petrow ando chungalo camoben;
tama lel man abri saro doschdar.
Weika tiro sin o tem,
tiri yi potea,
tiri yi proslava akana ta sekovar.
And here is the English Translation:
My sweet God,
who art there in Heaven,
may thy name come hallowed;
may thy kingdom come hither;
may they do all that thou wishest upon earth,
as in Heaven.
Give me to-day my daily bread,
and forgive me all that I cannot pay thee,
as I shall forgive other men all that they do not pay me.
Do not let me fall into evil desire;
but take me out from all wickedness.
For thine is the kingdom,
thine the power,
thine the glory now and ever.
Leave a Reply
- Popular Gypsy Names Popular Gypsy Names - Feminine Anelka, Anuaka, Armanka, Anselina, Atha...
- Urgent Money Spell The Romanies say that when money is urgently needed by a certain date...
- Activate Your Money Magic You'll need the following: A decorative bowl 5 small red candl...
- Some Gypsy Superstitions It is wise to pitch a tent near a holly tree because it will give you...
- Gypsy Beauty Secrets Gypsy women are some of the most beautiful women in the world. How do they...
- Gypsy Spell To Make A Wish Come True On the day of the new moon, write your wish on a sheet of clean paper...
- The Gypsy Way The Gypsy tradition goes back to the darkest reaches of time. It uses s...
- Need Money? Find a quiet place, light a candle or two, and some incense. Sit for a...
- Romany Money Spell Place a small bowl or cup in a place you will see it every day. Hold 3...
- For Successful Magick The Gypsies say that the power of magick lies in four simple ingredient...