- 1 pinch Rosemary
- 2 pinches Thyme
- 2 tsp. Black Tea
- 1 pinch Coriander
- 3 fresh Mint leaves (or 1/2 tsp. dried)
- 5 fresh Rosebud petals (or 1 tsp. dried)
- 5 fresh Lemon tree leaves (or 1 tsp. dried Lemon peel)
- 3 pinches Nutmeg 3 pieces Orange peel
Place all ingredients into teapot. Boil 3 cups of water, then add to the teapot.
Strain; sweeten with honey, if desired. Serve hot.
- 3 parts Rose Petals
- 2 parts: Rosemary and Thyme
- 1 part: Myrtle, Jasmine flowers, and Acacia flowers
- 3 drops Musk oil
Once you’ve gathered the ingredients, put them in a large mixing bowl and mix with your hands. Place a handful or so in a large square of muslin or other porous fabric and tie up the ends. Add this to your bath. To save time, make several bath sachets and store them in a jar with a tight lid until needed.
If you prefer showers to a bath, simply tie the herbs in a washcloth and scrub yourself with the mixture after your regular shower and before toweling.
Source: Ancient Wisdom