Exploring The Hand Positions
The following is based on the Chakra system, and gives guidelines as to what areas you might want to treat for specific issues.
Back of the Head:
- Physical: Improves coordination and receptivity, both in waking and sleeping.
- Emotional: Relaxes and decreases worry, fear, and irritations.
- Mental: Aids in retaining the memory of dreams.
- Spiritual: Increases the sense of “wholeness” and “oneness.”
Crown or Top of the Head:
- Physical: Opens your Crown Chakra. Aids headaches and hangovers. Balances the Pineal and Pituitary glands.
- Emotional: Reduces worry, depression, and hysteria. Produces calm and serenity.
- Mental: Improves memory, clarity, and creativity.
- Spiritual: Increases awareness and expands consciousness.
- Physical: Aids eyes, sinus, teeth, jaws, Pineal and Pituitary glands.
- Emotional: Relaxes and reduces stress and anxiety.
- Mental: Reduces confusion. Enhances Psychic abilities.
- Spiritual: Tunes you into your higher self and stimulates intuition.
- Physical: Improves blood pressure. Aids with larynx and thyroid.
- Emotional: Removes anger, resentment, hostility, and negativity.
- Mental: Produces a sense of well being and contentment.
- Spiritual: Spiritual power of expression.
- Physical: Aids heart, lungs, thymus, and immune system.
- Emotional: Increases ability to love and trust. Soothes nerves and removes stress.
- Mental: Refreshes and produces serenity. Aids in reasoning ability.
- Spiritual: Increases joy and unconditional love.
- Physical: Pancreas, liver and solar plexus.
- Emotional: Produces strength, relaxation, self-control and confidence. Reduces stress and anxiety.
- Mental: Reduces mental confusion.
- Spiritual: Increases personal and spiritual power.
- Physical: Spleen. Reduces stress and aids in relaxation.
- Emotional: Produces silent confidence and reduces confusion.
- Mental: Inspires and awakens the mind.
- Spiritual: Provides inner strength.
- Physical: Intestines, prostate, bladder, and ovaries.
- Emotional: Restores mental health concerning sexual issues.
- Mental: Decreases rigid attitudes and thinking.
- Spiritual: Expands consciousness.
For my sources see: Recommended Reading
Leave a Reply
- Questions To Ask A Reiki Master by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Advantages of A Whole Body Treatment by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Brief Bio of Dr Usui by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Reiki Energy Is Never Depleted by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- How Reiki Works by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
Find Us On Facebook