What is Reiki?
The form of Ki that organizes the correct synergetic application of all the subordinate forms of the life force in the holistic sense is called Reiki. This word can be translated as “soul force” or ”spiritual power.” It is this quality of the life energy that, in the material world, is closest to the divine creative force, the source of al life. It attunes the three archetypal partial personalities of the inner child, middle self, and higher self with each other so that all three remain connected with each other in one system instead of striving apart because of their differing characteristics.
- Reiki connects without binding.
- Reiki stimulates without over exciting.
- Reiki separates without creating isolation.
- Reiki calms without causing rigidity.
- Reiki directs our attention to life and love in the heart.
- Reiki creates clarity without a lack of involvement.
- Reiki wakes us up and supports the development of all types of latent potentials.
When given an adequate opportunity to do so, Reiki will first make sure that cleansing and clarification take place and prepare the body/mind/spirit for any additional healing/transformation to take place. In order to cooperate in this process, we must decide to live in a different manner: healthier, more spiritual, and more individual. Reiki can’t—won’t—take over this act of Will Power. The will is a gift of the Divine Force. Mastering it is a holy duty– as is learning to use it in a way that is meaningful in terms of the whole of creation.
Forms of life energy that are higher and more uniform than Reiki cannot manifest themselves directly in the material world of separation.
For my sources see: Recommended Reading
Leave a Reply
- Advantages of A Whole Body Treatment by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Brief Bio of Dr Usui by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Reiki Energy Is Never Depleted by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- How Reiki Works by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Kirlian Photography and Reiki by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment