Monthly Archives: February 2017
This is one of the easiest projects, and was created by our 8-year-old, Willow. Take colored eggshells (she was partial to blue), and grind to a fine powder. Toss in a pinch of rose petals, and you have instant “egg fairy dust.” Of course, she thinks this powder attracts eggplant fairies, so who are we to argue? *smile*
Spell by: Amberflame
You’ll need a few large apples, cinnamon, yarrow, spring water, salt, and an enameled or cast-iron saucepan.
Concentrate on your goal while preparing this potion:
- Slice the apples place them into the saucepan, coat with cinnamon, and cover with yarrow.
- Put in enough water to submerge the contents and add a small sprinkling of salt.
- Stir clockwise on low heat, incanting a love charm of your own making.
- Bring to a simmer for about 90 minutes, strain and place into a dark jar.
- Put a few drops into your favorite aftershave or cologne and wear it every 4 days.
- The magic stays after the scent fades.
Fill a small pot with a handful of rosemary leaves, thirteen anise seeds, two cloves, three rose geranium leaves, a tablespoon of honey, and some grapefruit juice.
Place the pot over a fire and bring the brew to a boil. Strain the mixture through a sieve. Add some of the liquid to a glass of wine or fruit juice, and then serve it to the man or woman from whom you desire love, or use it as an offering.
- 1 pinch Rosemary
- 2 pinches Thyme
- 2 tsp. Black Tea
- 1 pinch Coriander
- 3 fresh Mint leaves (or 1/2 tsp. dried)
- 5 fresh Rosebud petals (or 1 tsp. dried)
- 5 fresh Lemon tree leaves (or 1 tsp. dried Lemon peel)
- 3 pinches Nutmeg 3 pieces Orange peel
Place all ingredients into teapot. Boil 3 cups of water, then add to the teapot.
Strain; sweeten with honey, if desired. Serve hot.
Add to your favorite bottle of cologne or perfume the following:
- a few drops of Musk oil
- a pinch of ground Coral
- Cantharides (“spanish fly”)
- Brown Sugar
- three Rose petals
Shake well and then place the bottle in front of an image of your desired lover, or your chosen deity of love, for five days and nights. To attract a lover, rub some of the perfume on your forehead, breasts, and feet.
- Rose Oil
- Jasmine Oil
- Bergamont Oil
- Damiana Oil
Float 9 jasmine flowers in the master bottle.
Wear to attract a lover. Anoint two red candles and burn while visualizing.
- 10ml unscented Body Lotion
- 2 drops Lemon oil
- 1 drop Geranium oil
- 1 drop Sandalwood oil
- 20 drops Rose oil (see note below)
Blend well and massage into your hands.
Now, if you shake somebody’s hand they’ll do anything for you.
Note: Because rose oil is very expensive, you may dilute it in a carrier oil. Just be sure that the fragrance of the roses is still strong and rich.
To 2 ounces base oil, add one Vitamin E capsule and:
- 7 drops Rose oil
- 3 drops Jasmine oil
- 3 drops Patchouli oil
- 7 drops Dragon’s Blood Resin oil
- 3 Rose quartz chips or a small rose quartz
Float 3 pink or red rose buds in master bottle.
Wear to draw love. Anoint pink or red candles and burn while visualizing.
- 7 drops Palmarosa
- 5 drops Ylang-ylang
- 1 drop Ginger
- 2 drops Rosemary
- 1 drop Cardamom
Wear to draw love. Anoint pink candles and burn while visualizing.