Root Chakra Healing Smoothie
The root chakra is located at the base of the spine and is a red spinning wheel of light. Red is the lowest frequency of the visible light spectrum and thus foods that are red help balance this chakra (also any root vegetables or herbs). This chakra relates to our survival, basic instincts, and needs. If someone has a small root chakra, they might have trouble meeting their basic needs, and if someone has an enlarged root chakra they might be greedy. It’s interesting to note that many of these root chakra related foods are recommended by doctors to heal the prostate, as this organ is correlated with this energy center.
Here’s the recipe:
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/8 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice or cherry juice
- 3/4 cup cold water/almond milk/coconut water
- Handful of ice
Makes one serving. Pulse all ingredients together in a blender until smooth. Serve immediately.
- How To Get The Best Antioxidants by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Garlic vs Clogged Arteries by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Keep The Cardiologist Away by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- It’s Smart To Eat Fish by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- The Best and Worst of Fish by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
Leave a Reply