Master Cleanse – Lemon Diet
Daniel and I are going to try this diet. It’s supposed to work wonders for your body, clearing and detoxing, and giving you a fresh new start.
Here’s the Lemon Drink recipe for a Master Cleanse
- 2 tablespoons FRESH squeezed lemon or lime juice (approx. 1/2 lemon)
- 2 tablespoons genuine organic maple syrup, Grade B (the darker the better)
- 1/10 teaspoon (a small pinch!) cayenne pepper, gradually increase (the more BTUs the better)
- 10-14 oz pure water
- Use fresh lemons or limes only, never canned or frozen lemon juice (organic, vine ripened – if possible).
- Use only real (and organic, if possible) grade B or C maple syrup. (Don’t use Grade A maple syrup or maple-flavored syrup. They are over-refined, which means that they are mostly refined sugars and lack essential minerals.)
- It’s best to make each drink fresh, but if that is not possible (or practical) you can make a larger batch to drink throughout the day. Just be sure to make it fresh each morning.
For larger batches, in a 2 liter bottle mix together the following:
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 6 oz of grade B or C maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp of cayenne (or more)
- Spring or purified water (fill bottles to the top)
- Mix all the ingredients by thoroughly shaking
Wish us luck! I think we’re going to need it!