A Nice Mulberry Sorbet
Sorbets make for a perfect ending to a meal or to eat away when you feel like having something ice-cream like but without the calories.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 5 cups Mulberries
- 2 tablespoons Port Wine
Clean the Mulberries and set them aside. Boil sugar and water in a container with medium heat. Simmer it for 3 to 4 minutes.
Turn the heat off and let it cool. While the sugar syrup is cooling, pick off all the green stems from the Mulberries.
Blend the Mulberries and pour the sugar syrup on the Mulberry paste. Make it into a puree. Sieve the Mulberry puree to remove any residual seeds or stems.
Pour a bit of Port Wine into it and chill the mixture in the freezer for about an hour. Then, pour it into an ice cream maker and whip up a sorbet.
Leave a Reply
- How To Get The Best Antioxidants by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Garlic vs Clogged Arteries by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Keep The Cardiologist Away by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- It’s Smart To Eat Fish by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- The Best and Worst of Fish by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment