Coconut and Almond Fudge
Coconut and almonds go beautifully to create a fudge that melts in your mouth. The best part? They fit almost every diet. They are grain free, gluten free and vegan.
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
In a saucepan , combine all the ingredients. Stir on medium heat until everything is combined. Pour into molds and store in the fridge to set. Yields 15. These should take 1-2 hours to set up in the freezer. Enjoy!
Note: I used chocolate molds to set my fudge, but mini muffin cups would work great too! If using mini muffin cups, please use a paper or silicone wrappers so they can be easily removed.
Source: My Whole Food Life
Leave a Reply
- How To Get The Best Antioxidants by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Gluten-Free Honey Almond Cake by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Keep The Cardiologist Away by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- It’s Smart To Eat Fish by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- The Best and Worst of Fish by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment