Diet is but one factor in the genesis of disease. Critical also are genetic susceptibility and environmental exposure to pathogens and pollutants. Thus, you should not rely on diet alone to cure or prevent disease, nor should you substitute foods for medications without consulting your physician.
Further, no single food, or foods of one type, should be eaten to the exclusion of others for the purpose of preventing or treating a specific diseasej or maintaining health, except on the advice of your own physician. Various types of foods provide known and unknown substances vital to health; varying your diet is an essential part of achieving and maintaining better health.
The information on this website is not medical advice and is not given as medical advice. For individual medical advice, you should consult your own physician.
- How To Get The Best Antioxidants by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Cooking Is Like Love by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Keep The Cardiologist Away by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- It’s Smart To Eat Fish by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- The Best and Worst of Fish by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment