The Moon Smiles
This is a poem that talks about how both life and death are a mixture of sadness and joy.
O chonut asal amen
Kaj e phake erovimase
thaj e asamase
The moon smiles
down on us
around the fire
Our crying flies up
among the moonbeams floating down
heaven smells our tears
we sense the beams
If the moon is blinded we can see
who is speaking…
With one wing of tears
and one laughter
we take off to meet him.
Leave a Reply
- Urgent Money Spell The Romanies say that when money is urgently needed by a certain date...
- Popular Gypsy Names Popular Gypsy Names - Feminine Anelka, Anuaka, Armanka, Anselina, Atha...
- Activate Your Money Magic You'll need the following: A decorative bowl 5 small red candl...
- Some Gypsy Superstitions It is wise to pitch a tent near a holly tree because it will give you...
- Gypsy Beauty Secrets Gypsy women are some of the most beautiful women in the world. How do they...
- Gypsy Spell To Make A Wish Come True On the day of the new moon, write your wish on a sheet of clean paper...
- Need Money? Find a quiet place, light a candle or two, and some incense. Sit for a...
- Romany Money Spell Place a small bowl or cup in a place you will see it every day. Hold 3...
- The Gypsy Way The Gypsy tradition goes back to the darkest reaches of time. It uses s...
- Chanting For Financial Windfall You will need: A quiet place Candles and Incense Light your cand...