Lemony Zucchini With Farro
- 350 g/12.3 oz farro, you can also use brown rice
- 400 g/14.1 oz zucchini, diced
- 1 large lemon
- 4-5 tblsp chopped pistachio nuts
- A small bunch of lemon balm, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- Olive oil
Boil the farro in abundant salted water until soft, it usually takes 20-30 minutes. Meanwhile you first either grate the zest of the lemon or you use a lemon zester and put it in a pan with the garlic and some olive oil.
Braise for a minute before adding the diced zucchini and go on braising until the zucchini is sift and golden. Add the pistachio nuts and the farro and then drizzle a little of lemon juice over it. Add the Lemon balm and stir. Serve!
Makes 4 servings.
Found at: Lucullian