Here are some simple spells which use ingredients found in any supermarket.
- Chocolate is excellent for money.
- Spinach can help you get a job.
- Bitter foods will make you work harder, sweet foods will ease the pressure on a workaholic (try honey, not junk food).
- Apples are sacred to Aphrodite, so cut one in half and give it to your lover to enrapture them.
- Get the one you want out of your life out of it by serving them a bowl of turnips. They’ll leave you – you won’t have to do a thing.
- Ginger tea, or bathing with ginger will relieve stress.
- Oats in a sock, popped in the bath, promotes gentleness and soft beauty.
Lavender essential oil is reassuring, soporific, and is often the first choice of aromatherapists for treating emotional or mental stress. It also reduces muscular pain, whether from illness or physical exertion, and soothes the skin.
- 4 cups Epsom salts
- 2 cups Sea salt
- 1 cup non fat powdered milk
- 2 cups oatmeal ground to a very fine powder in a food processor or coffee grinder.
- 40 drops of lavender essential oil
Mix together all the dry ingredients in a large bowl, sieve if you wish, then add the lavender 10 drops at a time, thoroughly mix it through. Do this 4 times, so that the lavender essential oil is distributed.