The following is a Romany ritual to greet the New Moon. Greet each new moon by chanting something like this:
Here is the New Moon.
The New Moon has arrived.
Be lucky for me now.
You’ve found me penniless.
Leave me rich and prosperous.
Leave us with money.
Leave us with good health.
Leave us with love.
Here are five simple mantra style Romany chants for vitality and good health. These are enhanced when done on a Sunday. Light a candle and some incense, (pine is a good choice) and then spend 10 minutes chanting one of the following mantras:
- Remma, Remma, Remma, Remma …
- Ergoo, Ergoo, Ergoo, Erboo …
- Salaba Poten Salaba vo; Salaba Poten salaba vo;
Salaba Poten Salaba vo: Salaba Poten salaba vo …
- Akasa, Akasa, Akasa, Akasa …
- Tatum tatum tatum vel; Tatum tatum tatum vel;
Tatum tatum tatum vel; Tatum tatum tatum vel …