Mimosas with Fresh Mint and Oranges
This is a very cooling summer drink.
- 1 orange
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- 1 cup sparkling wine or champagne
- 1 to 3 drops peppermint essential oil (to taste)
- 4 fresh mint leaves, for garnish
Slice orange in half. Cut two thin slices of the orange & save them to use as a garnish. Stir orange juice together with the sparkling water, add the peppermint oil.. Serve in champagne flutes & garnish each glass with two mint leaves & one thin orange slice.
Note: Sparkling mineral water or ginger ale can be substituted for the wine.
Leave a Reply
- How To Get The Best Antioxidants by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Gluten-Free Honey Almond Cake by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Keep The Cardiologist Away by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- It’s Smart To Eat Fish by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- The Best and Worst of Fish by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment