Look deep in the mirror
And say: ‘I LOVE YOU’
An electric current will
Ripple throughout your soul
And burst through your eyes
Like shooting stars
Dancing across the skies
To tell your soul you love it –
Is like remembering
WHO YOU ARE
After being in a coma
For a hundred years.
Your face will beam the light
Of a hundred galaxies.”
This is a guided hypnosis and hypnotherapy session for deep, relaxing sleep whilst your subconscious mind absorbs a series of positive affirmations for mind, body and spirit.
Hypnosis is a safe and natural state of focused awareness and deeply pleasant relaxation, which can enable an experiential communication between your conscious and subconscious (or unconscious) mind. A higher level of personal congruency can be realised when we are able to listen to our deeper truth. You may find the answers to many ongoing personal problems and issues, if you simply take the time to ask your inner self for a new direction.
This session is suitable for repeated listening. The end of this track will not wake you, as you will be guided with positive suggestions into a deeply relaxing, bedtime sleep.
Do not listen to this recording whilst driving or operating machinery.
This recording is in no way a replacement for any prescribed medication; nor is it intended to contraindicate or supersede any medically diagnosed conditions.
All hypnosis is self hypnosis. The power for positive change resides within your own mind. If you choose to accept the suggestions presented in this session, you can rest comfortably knowing that you are the one safely in control of your own positive results.
This channel uses positive voice suggestions, often accompanied with calm images, background sounds and meditation music, to allow you your very best state of relaxation, inner change, to remove negative blocks, and to create self guided healing therapy; with techniques from the fields of hypnotherapy, modern psychotherapy, trance work, guided relaxation, NLP, cognitive behavioural psychology, mindfulness meditation, and ASMR.
I deserve to be,
I want to be,
I can be,
I will be,
If you want to change your life you need to change how you think and change what you do. Self-help, personal change, being happy: it’s up to you. No-one else.
You decide. This is the first step. Self-help starts with you. Self-help and personal change starts with your realization that it really is in your own hands, and your decision to do something about it.
Your own self-belief is the key to successful life-change, achievement, contentment, and happiness.
Your own mind, particularly positive suggestion and visualization, will develop your self-belief, and your determination to make successful change to your life.
This exercise will help you begin to change the way you think, feel and act.
Use it any time you want to boost your self-belief, to relax, and to regain control of your life and direction.
Print this page and put it above your mirror, above your bed, above your desk, anywhere you’ll see it every day.
Make time – actually schedule some time in your planner or diary to do this. It will dramatically improve your mood, attitude, and approach to life, and therefore what you get from life.
Positive suggestion and visualization, combined with deep relaxation, is an easy way to make powerful positive personal change.
Just going through this relaxation exercise alone will help to change and improve the way you feel. If you combine the relaxation techniques with a repeated script of positive statements, such as the ‘I am’ script below, you will begin change the way you think, and feel, and act, and all that life offers as a result.
The more you use the relaxation exercise and say or hear the script, then the greater and more sustainable will be the effect.
The time it takes to change depends on different people. Stick with it and it will become easier, more natural, more enjoyable, and it will work.
The Relaxation Exercise
Some people find it easier than others to relax deeply. It comes with practice.
If you find it difficult, allow yourself more time when going through the relaxation exercise. Create or put yourself into a quiet relaxing calm environment. Shut out noise and distractions. Lie down rather than sit.
When relaxing and emptying your mind it is natural for thoughts to arise – in which case simply acknowledge them gently and let them go – visualize them floating away like a balloon into the distance. Your ability to empty your mind and relax, free from thoughts, will improve with practice.
When you practice, you will increase the ease with which you can relax, and then you will find that you no longer need such a quiet environment. You will even find that you can achieve a deeply relaxed state in quite noisy stressful environments. Even sitting at your desk at work.
- Sit or lie down comfortably. Properly comfortably.
- Straighten your back, put your shoulders back to open your rib-cage.
- Relax your shoulder muscles particularly.
- Relax your whole body, and empty your mind.
- Close your eyes (obviously open them when you need to read the next stage).
- Take ten deep, slow breaths. Breathe from the pit of your stomach and feel your lungs filling.
- Focus on your breathing.
- Feel it getting deeper and slower.
- Feel yourself relaxing and any tension drifting away.
- Relax your shoulders and neck again.
- Visualize yourself being happy, succeeding, winning, being loved, laughing, feeling good.
- Relax your forehead, your mouth and your eyes.
- Allow a gentle smile to appear on your face as you feel a calmness enter your mind.
- Then say (out loud ideally) the words below (a script for personal change) to yourself.
The use of scripts while in a deeply relaxed state is a ages-old method of gaining and maintaining control over our personal feelings and behaviors.
Relaxation combined with positive ‘self-talk’ enables self-help.
The use of scripts or strong statements while in a deeply relaxed state enables a ‘conditioning’ effect on our subconscious.
Changing our subconscious – our feelings and beliefs – increases our sense of calm and well-being, and also enables change in our conscious thoughts and behaviors. It’s that simple.
Here’s an example of a script. Feel free to rewrite or change it in any way that feels right for you. Your own personal script can be long or short, the only requirements are that it reflects positive statements that feel good when you think about them:
- I am
- I am good person.
- I have integrity.
- I do what is ethically right and good.
- Whatever life puts before me will be useful experience that will make me stronger, wiser, and more tolerant.
- I am strong enough to understand and make allowances for other people’s weaknesses, and their behavior towards me. Other people’s behavior is about them, not me.
- I focus on the joy of living my life and helping others where and when I can.
- I am what I eat and drink, so I eat and drink good things.
- I am what I watch and play and listen, so I watch and play and listen to good positive things.
- I take exercise which I enjoy. I walk when I don’t need to drive or take the bus or train.
- I smile and laugh whenever I can – life is good – getting caught in the rain reminds me that it is good to be alive to feel it.
- I forgive other people. Deep down everyone is a good person, just like me.
- I am a compassionate and loving, caring person.
- I am a good person.
- I am.
Most ordinary good, honest ‘being’ people are fooled into believing that what they have is not worth anything. Don’t be fooled.
The answer to happiness and fulfillment is usually found in achieving a simple acceptance of, and joy of living, a good life.
Enjoy ‘being’ and living a good life.
Next time you get caught in the rain, or bump the car, or get a headache – enjoy being alive to feel it and experience it.
As the Athletic Director and head coach of the Varsity Soccer team at Ryerson University, Dr. Joseph is often asked what skills he is searching for as a recruiter: is it speed? Strength? Agility? In Dr. Joseph’s TEDx Talk, he explores self confidence and how it is not just the most important skill in athletics, but in our lives.
This is a subliminal video for improvement in eyesight and memory. Watch in HD. Headphones or earphones are recommended.
Use this subliminal video often to improve your eyesight and memory. Watch and listen for best results. If you don’t want to watch you can still get results from listening only. This subliminal has both text and audio affirmations. Do not listen while driving or operating machinery. Use at least once a day until no longer needed.
Text and Audio Affirmations:
- I have excellent eyesight
- My eyesight is constantly improving
- My eyes are healthy and in excellent condition
- My eyes constantly receive energy and nutrition
- My eyes have excellent blood flow and circulation
- My vision is being restored
My vision improves every day
- I can see more clearly and sharply every day
- My eyes are naturally relaxed and healthy
- I have a photographic memory
- My memory is excellent
- My brain processes information fast and accurately
- I easily concentrate and focus
- My memory is accurate
- I quickly remember things
- I easily remember information
- I have advanced vision
Binaural Beat Frequency:
- 3hz (Delta)
El Morya’s I AM affirmations help purify and energize the three major aspects of our practical spirituality—heart, head and hand—for a greater mind-heart-body connection.
We begin with the heart because the heart is the hub of life, physically and spiritually. The heart is the place where we commune with God. It is the center from which we send out our love to nourish mankind.
With the “Heart” mantra, we call forth the transmutative power of the violet flame to dissolve negative feelings and karma that block the flow of energy through our heart. This mantra helps us develop the qualities of the heart. It helps us become more open, more sensitive and more compassionate to the plight of so many who need our love and our prayers.
Visualize the violet flame within your heart as a pulsating violet light that softens your heart, transforming anger into compassion, bitterness into sweetness, anxiety into peace.
Violet fire, thou love divine,
Blaze within this heart of mine!
Thou art mercy forever true,
Keep me always in tune with you.
Our head, or crown chakra, is the chalice where we receive the creative thoughts of God and our Higher Self. The “Head” mantra clears the physical and spiritual faculties of the mind so that we can think and communicate more clearly. It helps us strengthen our intuitive faculties, including our third eye chakra, and develop a keener perception of spiritual dimensions.
See the violet flame leaping up from your heart and penetrating into your head to clear your mind of all mental blocks, negative images and limiting concepts about yourself or others. See your mind becoming filled with the brilliant light of God.
I AM light, thou Christ in me,
Set my mind forever free;
Violet fire, forever shine
Deep within this mind of mine. God who gives my daily bread,
With violet fire fill my head
Till thy radiance heavenlike
Makes my mind a mind of light.
Our hands represent how we put our spirituality into practice. The hand symbolizes the power of God to make things happen—through our profession, our service to life, the big and small things we do for others every day. Through our hand we can transfer tremendous energy and healing. In the “Hand” mantra we affirm that when we work hand-in-hand with God, nothing will be impossible.
Visualize the violet flame dissolving the cause, effect, record and memory of those things you had a “hand” in that you wish you hadn’t done.
I AM the hand of God in action,
Gaining victory every day;
My pure soul’s great satisfaction
Is to walk the Middle Way.
- Invoking the Violet Flame We lovingly speak and "see" mantras, affirmations...
- I AM the Violet Fire I AM the Violet Fire God's All Consuming Love. I AM...
- Japanese Method to Relax In 5 Minutes There are many ways to cope with stress. Regular ex...
- Hoodoo Prayers Affirmative prayer is used by practitioners of Afri...
- A Nice Violet Flame Meditation From the Daily Om, here is a very simple and very nice...
- How to Use the Violet Flame The violet flame is invoked through "decreeing" - a uni...
- Violet Flame Decree For Forgiveness I AM Forgiveness acting here, Casting out all doubt...
- My Magic I AM Presence “My Magic I AM Presence Charge! Charge! Charge! Me...
- Morning Self Hypnosis for Anxiety The Anxiety Guy team member Marie Gardiner (certifi...
- Unlock Your Full Potential A short guided visualization meditation to help you...