- Acknowledge that there is a power within you that is greater than yourself.
- Meditate as an active listener, not just always the asker.
- Now summon the angels. (They usually speak in your own thought voice.)
- Experience the outpouring of creative energy releasing within you like a warm incubator light.
- Sigh in thanksgiving as you empty your crystal chalice temple of stale thoughts and negative patterns.
- Be receptive to listening. Let go of those blocks like notions, assumptions, myths and criticism that drown out creativity, risks and unscientific notions.
- Bless this declaration and instill positive affirmation rather than those usual notes of self-criticism.
- Ask for openness. One that does not criticize yourself. If that dreadful voice arises (and it does), let go of it.
- Picture yourself as a vital, enthusiastic, healthy, peaceful and creative sparkle.
- Embrace and encounter the unlimited power within yourself.
- Recognize that you are a sacred creative being, inspired by angels, full of exciting ideas and boundless creative energy.
- Act on your hunches.
Here’s a nice meditation to begin your day:
Feel yourself held gently, safely, snuggly, between heaven and earth. The comforting, nourishing earth energies of the Divine Mother rising up through your roots, your feet, your legs. The wise and confident energies of the sky–the Divine Father–pouring down through your crown.
As these energies begin to dance together, filling up your heart, your angel draws closer to you and you come into a grounded and centered state. From this balanced place, you can choose your purpose for this day.
Take a few moments to visualize the day ahead of you.
How would you like it to go?
See it unfolding just as you want it to. And now, choose the way you would like to be today–confident and capable, easy with yourself and the world around you.
Find a few words to describe the qualities you want to take with you into your day.