This method, which resembles something from a fairy tale, traditionally uses a mandrake root, though ginseng, carrot, or any root that suggests a human form may be substituted.
- Embellish and dress the root so it looks like a person. (German folk tradition suggests using millet for eyes.)
- Wrap the root doll in silk when not in use and keep in a safe place.
- Unwrap the doll and talk to it before bedtime. Tell it your concerns and questions.
- Perch it on your pillow or tuck it beneath while you go to sleep and dream.
Queen of the Meadow is also known as Meadowsweet, is a perennial herb that grows in damp meadows. It is native throughout most of Europe and Western Asia (Near east and Middle east). It has been introduced and naturalised in North America.
- Place a Queen of the Meadow root inside a glass of water.
- Place this glass beside a burning white candle.
- Gaze into the flame, to obtain visions of the future.
Dream divination is the power to see the future and enhance clairvoyance through dreaming. To foresee an event in the future through a dream, try this powerful dream ritual.
Decide what subject your prophetic/psychic dream will be about:
- Does it involve you, or someone else?
- What is the subject you need information on? (Money, love, etc.)
- How far or near in the future do you wish to see?
- Do you have a specific question to ask, or just a general topic?
- How do you want the question answered- by a guide, symbols, emotions, etc.?
Once you are sure you know what exactly the prophetic dream should be able, you can gather your items and prepare your working.
Lay out a square of pale blue cloth. In the middle, places a mixture of ash leaves, bay leaves, cinquefoil, heliotrope, holly, jasmine flowers, marigold flowers, mimosa, mugwort, onion, and/or yarrow (however many you can find). Bring the corners towards the middle and tie it all together like a small bag with a string, ribbon, or piece of yarn.
Then, on a white piece of paper, briefly explain what you need to see in the dream, using the guideline above to tell the main ideas/questions you need prophecies about.
Place the herbal bag and the note beneath your pillow, and make sure you record your dream in a notebook or journal as soon as you awake, so you do not forget it. Use what you learn to prepare you for the future.
Found at: Blessed Be Me