- Provides peace of mind and grounding.
- Helps to dispel nightmares, negative thoughts, and overcome blockages and unhealthy emotions. It’s great for protection and getting rid of all kinds of nasties.
- Coffee is a stimulant and can be used to give spells, potions and charms an extra kick, or speed things up.
- Coffee grounds can be used in divination and read like tea leaves.
- It is considered excellent for curse breaking.
- It can be used as an offering to deities, entities, and ancestors.
- Some sources suggest it can be used for compulsion, and encouraging others to be more persuasive towards you. This is most effective when the coffee is served to the target.
Bubbles appearing in a cup of coffee are a sign of good luck, especially if they are caught with a spoon and eaten. This is hard to do, as the bubbles disappear quickly. However, anyone who achieves it will receive a surprise windfall.
The movement of any bubbles on the surface of a cup of coffee can be interpreted. It is a sign of money ahead if they move toward the drinker. Unfortunately, it means the opposite if they float away from the drinker.
It is bad luck to stir coffee with a fork.
Muslims believe the archangel Gabriel invented coffee. One day when Mohammed was extremely tired, Gabriel brought him a cup of coffee. This invigorated Mohammed so much that after drinking it he defeated forty horsemen and satisfied forty women.
Borrowed from: The Prosperity Project and The Encyclopedia of Superstitions
Leave a Reply
- More Crossroads Magick and Lore by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Magick Wands by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Lucky Stones and Minerals by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Lily of the Valley Magick and Lore by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Essential Oils For Prosperity by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment