Monthly Archives: June 2016
- Nature Spirits: sylphs, zephyrs
- Herbs: skullcap, meadowsweet, vervain, tansy, dog grass, parsley, mosses
- Colors: orange, golden-green
- Flowers: lavender, orchid, yarrow
- Scents: lily of the valley, lavender
- Stones: topaz, agate, alexandrite, flourite
- Trees: oak
- Animals: monkey, butterfly, frog, toad
- Birds: wren, peacock
- Deities: Aine of Knockaine, Isis, Neith, Green Man, Cerridwen, Bendis, Ishtar
Full but restful energy; protect, strengthen, and prevent. A time of Light; Earth tides are turning. Decision-making, taking responsibility for present happenings. Work on personal inconsistencies. Strengthen and reward yourself for your positive traits.
From: Moon Magic
Art by Jane Haworth
“Magic is only unexplained science. Science is explained magic. When I study science, I study magic. When I study magic, I study science.” ― C. JoyBell C.