Alice Bailey and several other authors of Tibetan philosophy have some knowledge of the Antahkarana which you can find in a number of books. They describe the Antahkarana as a part of spiritual anatomy. It is the connection between the physical brain and the Higher Self. It is this connection that must heal and develop if we are to grow spiritually. The Antahkarana symbol depicted and described here represents this connection and activates it whenever you are in its presence.
The science of Radionics indicates that lines drawn on paper create a psychic effect on the space surrounding the drawing and will influence the human aura and chakras in various ways depending on the pattern created. This validates the age-old practice of yantra meditation which makes use of visual images to purify and evolve the consciousness.
The Antahkarana is an ancient healing and meditation symbol that has been used in Tibet and China for thousands of years. It is a powerful symbol and simply by having it in your presence, it will create a positive affect on the chakras and aura.
When doing healing work, it focuses and deepens the actions of the healing energies involved. When meditating with the symbol on your person or close by, it automatically creates what the Taoists call the great microcosmic orbit wherein spiritual energies travel up the spine, over the crown chakra, then down through the front of the body to the root chakra and back up again continuously moving around and around. This action balances the chakras and prevents too much energy building up in one or more chakras.
The Anthakarana symbol will also neutralize negative energy that has collected in objects such as jewelry or crystals simply by placing the object between two symbols. In addition, it will enhance all healing work including Reiki, Mahikari, Jin Shin, Polarity Therapy, Chiropractic, Hypnotherapy, and Past Life Regression. These positive effects have been confirmed over and over by the improved results noted by those using the symbol and by clairvoyant observation by those trained in sensing changes in the aura and chakras.
This symbol is multi-dimensional. From one perspective it appears to be two dimensional, being made-up of three sevens on a flat surface. The three sevens represent the seven chakras, the seven colors and the seven tones of the musical scale. These three sevens are mentioned in the book of Revelations as the seven candle sticks, the seven trumpets and the seven seals.
From another perspective this symbol appears as a three dimensional cube. Its energy moves up from two to three dimensions that can be seen and continues up through unseen dimensions all the way to the highest dimension – the dimension of the Higher-Self.
Using The Antahkarana Symbols
Since it is directed by the Higher Self, it always has a beneficial effect and can never be misused or used to cause harm. The symbols can be placed under a massage table, or under the bottom of a chair or you could sit on them. They can also be placed on the wall or they can be held against your body with the print facing the area that needs healing.
The Antahkarana is a special symbol that has its own consciousness. It does not need an attunement for it to work. It is the image of the printed symbol that creates the effect. It works directly with your aura and chakras and varies its healing effect depending on what you need at the time of use.
Use in Meditation:
You can meditate directly on the Antahkarana by gazing steadily at it with your eyes relaxed, gently brushing away any thoughts that may come up.
With continued practice the image may begin to shift and change or to fade in and out, or it may disappear completely. This is good because it indicates you have entered a deeper level of meditation and are receiving greater benefit. Do not allow this to disturb you. Continue your steady relaxed gaze. You may even begin to see pictures in front of the image that are very pleasant and relaxing.
A single meditation with the symbol will be beneficial during times of stress. However regular use is best, setting aside 10 to 30 minutes each day for meditation on the Antahkarana. The value you receive will develop along with your mental clarity and a sense of peace and security will stay with you throughout the day.
Use in Reiki and Massage:
Symbols printed on cloth work best for use when giving treatments as they allow you to place them on the clients body over the areas needing healing. When used in this way, you can then place your hands on top of the symbol and do Reiki through the symbol into the client. This will make your treatments more effective and the person will heal faster.
The multiple symbol is great for releasing blocked energy. If you sense a block, place the multiple symbol over the are with the image facing down and place your hands on top of the symbol. You’ll find that the block breaks up and is release much more quickly. The male, female and cosmic cross symbols each have their own vibration and will add that particular type of benefit to the treatment. Just use your intuition to determine which symbol to use.
The Antahkarana symbols can also be placed on the floor under the massage table or even tacked to the bottom of the table with the image facing up. Remember, just having the in your presence will have a beneficial effect.
The Antahkarana symbols lend themselves easily to experimentation so allow yourself to be guided to new uses. Some people have silk screened them onto t-shirts, others have placed the small wallet size in their shoes (to help them run faster and jump higher). You can also tape the wallet size – using surgical tape over a chakra or over an area that is weak or in need of healing and it will immediately strengthen the area.
The universe is filled with wonder and mystery and as we trust only in the light and boldly explore our true nature, untold value will be revealed to us. The Antahkarana is a symbol that gives freely to all. May you benefit greatly as you explore its use in your journey back to Light.
22 Simple Ways To Use The Antahkarana
- 1. Simply sticking or placing Antahkarana in any room is enough to create an illness free and healthy atmosphere.
- 2. It is most effective in fighting any illness.
- 3. Any object or anything placed between 2 Antahkarana symbols will be cleared of all negativities.
- 4. Male and female Antahkarana symbols neutralizes any kind of energy.
- 5. Crystals can be cleansed by placing them between 2 Antahkarana symbols.
- 6. Place Antahkarana symbol under bed or mattress to promote better sleep.
- 7. Place Antahkarana symbol on chakras to balance chakras.
- 8. Charge your food and water to purify by placing it on Antahkarana. It acts as a detoxifier.
- 9. Place near electronic gadgets to reduce EMF effect.
- 10. Meditation with Antahkarana symbol gives inner clarity, improves immunity and establish stronger connection with spiritual realms.
- 11. If you are going through unbearable heartache, placing a Cosmic Cross symbol helps release the pain.
- 12. Sticking or placing it anywhere in room neutralizes negative energy as well as transmute it to positive energy.
- 13. Dispels negative effects from medicines when placed beneath medicines or in first aid box.
- 14. During Reiki sessions, place symbol directly face down on chakras or organs and give Reiki by placing palms few inches above it. It amplifies Reiki healing.
- 15. Keep symbol on or under working desk to keep negativity and psychic attacks off from colleagues.
- 16. Make a sandwich of two Antahkarana symbols and your/client’s pic/name for faster and optimize healing.
- 17. A printed cloth of Antahkarana symbol is helpful in healing as you can easily place it on client.
- 18. If you feel blockage in any chakra, you can opt for square Antahkarana symbol and give Reiki.
- 19. Sit on any Antahkarana symbol to ground yourself.
- 20. Take a printout of the symbol and use it as a crystal grid base.
- 21. Just keeping it near your aura can bring positive effects on aura and chakras.
- 22. Put along with your angel/tarot deck to cleanse the decks.
More about variations on this symbol can be found here:
Leave a Reply
- About The Fifty Names of Marduk When Babylon became the capital of Mesopotamia, Marduk, the patron deity of...
- Ziku From the Fifty Names of Marduk in the Necronomicon Spellbook. The Fiftee...
- Barashakushu From the Fifty Names of Marduk in the Necronomicon Spellbook. The Fourth...
- The Looped Square The looped square (⌘) is a symbol consisting of a square with outward point...
- Marutukku From the Fifty Names of Marduk in the Necronomicon Spellbook. The Third...
- Visual Index of the Symbols Because symbols and signs are visual in nature, its often easier to look th...
- Marduk From the Fifty Names of Marduk in the Necronomicon Spellbook. The First...
- Marukka From the Fifty Names of Marduk in the Necronomicon Spellbook. The Second...
- The Evil Eye The evil eye is a specific type of magical curse. It is believed to cause...
- Asaruludu From the Fifty Names of Marduk in the Necronomicon Spellbook. The Sevent...