- Nature Spirits: hobgoblins (small grotesque but friendly brownie-type creatures), faeries of harvested crops.
- Herbs: honeysuckle, agrimony, lemon balm, hyssop
- Colors: silver, blue-gray
- Flowers: lotus, water lily, jasmine
- Scents: orris, frankincense
- Stones: pearl, moonstone, white agate
- Trees: oak, acacia ash
- Animals: crab, turtle, dolphin, whale
- Birds: starling, ibis, swallow
- Deities: Khepera, Athene, Juno, Hel, Holda, Cerridwen, Nephtys, Venus
Relaxed energy; preparing, succeeding. Dream work; divination and meditation on goals and plans, especially spiritual ones.
Leave a Reply
“Magic is only unexplained science. Science is explained magic. When I study science, I study magic. When I study magic, I study science.” ― C. JoyBell C.
- Make a Magickal Needle Compass by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Heather Magick and Lore by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Correspondences for Litha by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Purple Loosestrife Magick and Lore by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- The Cat as a Magickal Ingredient by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment