Each part of the body is under the dominion of an astrological sign, from the head (Aries) to the feet (Pisces). The sign influences that part of that anatomy. In days long gone by, medical physicians were expected to have strong working knowledge of astrology.
Astrological Healing Waters consist of lunar-charged healing water, corresponding to the astrological signs. You can find that chart here: Astrological Bodily Correspondences.
Here’s how to make them:
Each month, on the night of the full moon, expose a glass bottle filled with pure spring water to the moonbeams. In the morning, label the bottle with the appropriate astrological sign. (or place in smaller bottles, then label.).
A solar water could also be made in much the same way. Expose a glass bottle filled with pure spring water to the sun’s rays beginning at sunrise and ending at sunset. Label the bottle (or bottles) appropriately and save for later use. Solar water will have a livening brightening effect, being energizing rather than healing.
Apply these waters to the parts of the body ruled by that astrological sign for healing purposes.
For the lunar charged water, you will be noting the astrological sign the moon is in rather than the astrological sign the sun is in. If the sun and moon happen to be in the same astrological sign, the effectiveness of the water would be enhanced. To calculate what sign the moon is in on any given day, you can use this nifty Moon Sign Calculator.
Leave a Reply
- Animal Symbols and Archetypes by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Sun Storm and Solar Flare Magick by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Sunstone Magick and Lore by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Sunflower Magick and Lore by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Solar Eclipses by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Herbs by Gender by shirleytwofeathers - 4 Comments
- Purple Loosestrife Magick and Lore by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- Heather Magick and Lore by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- Magickal Uses of Mud Dauber Dirt by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- Correspondences for January by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments