Allspice is widely considered to be lucky and is used by many people for the purpose of bringing good fortune in business, money matters, and games of chance. Allspice berries are also known to relax the mind. Other names for this common spice include the following:
- Jamaica Pepper
- Clove Pepper
This aromatic spice is especially effective when cooked in water in a double boiler to fill a room with its scent. Doing so opens the brain centers to greater achievement and creates a happy, efficient work environment.
Other ways to use it include the following:
- Add Allspice to any success formula to increase chances of beating out the competition.
- Carry the whole berries in your pocket to improve your chances on interview or winning clients and making sales.
- Some folks carry a cloth packet of Allspice berries on their person to ease their minds when they are under stress.
- Sprinkle the powder across a place of business or dust the hands when you want to succeed.
For winnings in games of chance (cards, slots, keno, dice, the racetrack, the lottery, and bingo) carry Allspice berries in a small green flannel bag.
To enhance your chances of winning, add one or more of the following lucky money herbs: Nutmeg, Chamomile, Bayberry, Cinnamon, Alfalfa, Irish Moss, John the Conqueror. Before handling your cash (ticket, cards, etc), recite the 23rd Psalm while concentrating on your desires.
If you have access to a living Allspice tree, crush a leaf between your fingers and rub a little behind your ears when preparing to go on a date or interview. It’s guaranteed to make you more appealing.
Spells and formulas using allspice can be found here:
Leave a Reply
- Heather Magick and Lore by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Correspondences for Litha by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Purple Loosestrife Magick and Lore by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- The Cat as a Magickal Ingredient by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Boneset Magick and Lore by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment