Fenugreek is known as the plant of increase. It stimulates growth of all kinds. It is used in fertility spells, in spells to enhance the size of one’s bust, and in spells to enhance the size of one’s bank account, too.
- Gender: Masculine
- Planet: Mercury
- Element: Air
- Type: Plant
- Deity: Apollo
- Ruler: Moon
- Tarot: The Magician
- Magickal Form: Seeds, powder
Fenugreek is most commonly used magically to attract money. From herbal washes that can be used to attract money to a household, or using adding Fenugreek daily to a jar that should bring prosperity when full. Note that many such workings emphasize the importance of returning the Fenugreek to the ground when the spell is spent.
Fenugreek provides wealth and protects against poverty. Here are some simple ways to use it:
- Sprinkle the seeds across the threshold of a business to draw clients.
- Scatter fenugreek seeds discreetly around your house and property.
- Place some fenugreek seeds in a jar. Every day add a few more. When the jar is full, bury the seeds in the Earth and start all over again.
- Pour boiling water over fenugreek seeds to make an infusion. Strain the seeds out and use the liquid in the rinse water used for cleaning your floors.
Fenugreek can be used for psychic protection and grounding. It helps the practitioner to return to the here and now after a shamanic journey. It can help with centering and focusing one’s intention.
Use fenugreek powder in spells to protect nursing mothers and newborns.
- Dust orange candles with the powder and light them to energize a mother.
- Dust yellow candles and light them for a healthy child.
- Dust blue candles and light them to help correct an infant’s sleep patterns.
The ancient Egyptians not only used it for cooking, but also made a paste from the seeds, with which they embalmed their dead. It was also an ingredient of Kyphi incense, which was burnt in copious amounts for both secular and sacred occasions. Tukankhamen was entombed with seeds from this ancient herb.
- Wash the head with an infusion of fenugreek seeds to protect against demonic possession.