Eucalyptus is bound to the Moon and Water. It is used magically for protection, purification, and health. The clear bright scent of this plant lends itself perfectly to the cleansing of temples, homes, and the human aura.
- Use leaves stuffed in sachets, pillows, and charms and carry or put in your bed to maintain good health, or anoint a sachet with Eucalyptus oil.
- Place leaves in a mesh bag and hang under the faucet for purification rituals.
- Place leaves around the house for health and protection from illness and unwanted energies.
- Ring a blue or green candle with leaves or flowers for healing energies.
- Cut a branch off a Eucalyptus tree and hang in a sickroom for the healing energy.
- Eucalyptus fragrance is very soothing to highly charged emotional states.
- Use leaves or oils to clean and balance a place or a person.
Note: This post was compiled by Shirley Twofeathers for Magical Ingredients, you may repost and share without karmic repercussions, but only if you give me credit and a link back to this website. Blessed be.
Leave a Reply
- Animal Symbols and Archetypes by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Sun Storm and Solar Flare Magick by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Sunstone Magick and Lore by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Sunflower Magick and Lore by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Solar Eclipses by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Herbs by Gender by shirleytwofeathers - 4 Comments
- Purple Loosestrife Magick and Lore by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- Heather Magick and Lore by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- Magickal Uses of Mud Dauber Dirt by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- Correspondences for January by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments