A is for Arya, lethal and small
B is for Bran. Things began with a fall.
C is for Cersei and her horrible ways,
F is for Freys, who drink til they’re dead.
G is for Ghost (who we’d like to see more),
I is for Ilyn, who does what he’s told,
J is for Jamie, and his right hand of gold.
K is for Khal Drogo, better off dead,
L is for Lyanna, “Promise me, Ned!”
M is for Melly and her Lord of Light,
N is for Night’s Watch. Their clothes aren’t bright.
O is for Lady Olenna, the Boss,
P is for Petyr. Ladder of chaos.
Q is for Qyburn, who loves the undead,
R is for Rhaegar. Secretly wed.
S is for Sweetrobin and his favorite beverage,
T is for Tyrion. His wit is his leverage.
U is for Unsullied, who sit down to wee,
V is for Varys. Also hunkers to pee.
W is for Walder and his savory pie,
X is for Xaro Xhoan. Locked up to die.
Y is for Ygritte, who claims Jon knows nothing,
Z is for Zombies. Look out, cause they’re coming!
Leave a Reply
- How To Set Ice On Fire Have you ever wondered whether you could set ice on fir...
- Know Your Ladybirds This cool infographic gives an image and description of...
- Homocentric Spheres What follows is a cool explanation of what Eudoxus and...
- Frozen Smoke? Aerogel is made from Silicon Dioxide, the same material...
- A Hierarchy Of Needs Here we have a series of pictographs of the hierarchy o...
- Fahrenheit vs Celsius vs Kelvin For those of us with inquiring minds, here is a vert si...
- Game of Thrones ~ A to Z A is for Arya, lethal and small B is for Bran. Thing...
- Old Style Math Lessons This is a sampling of an old old mathematics book, not...
- Bums, Tramps, and Hobos I'm sure you never ever wondered what the differences a...
- The Turtle The Turtle A story by John Steinbeck The concrete...