Animal shelters share life hacks and tips that any pet owner might like to adopt,
Who are the masters of improvisation? Animal people, that’s who! Even when shelters and rescues are limited on time, budget or people (sound familiar?), they step up to the plate to make sure animals have top-notch care. Scroll through this list of tips and tricks to grab some inspiration from the field—staff, volunteers and fosters who are out there working their magic helping animals with the resources they have available.
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
To make the wood polish, shake in a glass jar and apply with a very soft cloth to naturally clean and polish hard wood furniture. You only need a little bit.
- 1 cup filtered water
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
To make the wood cleaner, use a soft cloth to wipe down wooden furniture and give it a good cleaning before polishing and restoring.
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/8 cup flax oil
To make the wood restorer, mix together and use a soft cloth to restore wood furniture.
To remove water condensation marks:
- Mix equal parts of distilled white vinegar and extra-virgin olive oil
To use the water-spot remover, rub to remove marks with the grain. Wipe off with a soft cloth.
From: Healthy Blender Recipes
- Homocentric Spheres What follows is a cool explanation of what Eudoxus and...
- Old Style Math Lessons This is a sampling of an old old mathematics book...
- Lightning Fast Count the seconds between lightning flashes and thund...
- How To Set Ice On Fire Have you ever wondered whether you could set ice on f...
- The Turtle The Turtle A story by John Steinbeck The concrete...
- Frozen Smoke? Aerogel is made from Silicon Dioxide, the same mate...
- Weather Talk A collection of weather related slang, sayings, superst...
- Raining Diamonds? Researchers suggest that diamond rain could be the...
- Ancient Assyrian Burial Tradition Ancient Assyrians sent their dead to the afterlife...
- Progressive Deep Trance Sometimes I just need something like this!