We are currently in the middle of an incredibly powerful time in the Universe, a cosmic shift that is calling us to awaken and embrace a higher form of self. Are you currently traveling this spiritual path towards awakening and truth?
Here on Earth we are born into and reside in the three-dimensional plane, however, our ‘lightbody’, a higher, spiritual self, has access to the 4th and 5th-dimensional planes where all is possible. On these planes, we are no longer bound by the limitations that we experience here. Instead, the world is in the palm of our hand. The only way to make this transition is to embrace the change that is made available to us, allowing this higher self to be activated within us.
As the cosmic energy shift, it will activate specific cells within the body. This early stage is one that we can’t stop, however, by embracing it we can follow this divine bath and achieve spiritual greatness. Don’t hinder your growth and opportunity. Open your mind, heart, and soul to the changes before you.
During the activation of these cells, we will experience a higher frequency moving throughout us. This can cause a number of physical and mental side effects. Do you feel like something is ‘off’, but you can’t quite identify what’s happening? It may be the sign that you are embarking on greater things.
Watch For These 34 Signs That You Are Experiencing A Lightbody Activation:
- Sore or itchy eyes, changes in vision including the appearance of anomalies, ‘sparkling’, orbs, waves, or ‘tunnel vision.’
- Slight heart palpitations which, while uncomfortable, are not frightening.
- Increased empathy, compassion and sensitivity.
- Feeling the need to avoid large groups of people at all costs.
- Reflective memories or flashbacks to a past life, reflective periods or daydreaming.
- Experiences of lucid dreaming in which you are fully aware and present in your dreams, and able to manipulate them as though they are real.
- Increased flexibility and loosening of the body, including the spine.
- ‘Coincidentally’ turning up at the right time for the right people with no real explanation as to why.
- Aversion to spending time near or around specific people or places with no explanation as to why you feel this way.
- The need to regularly stretch your entire body.
- Increased sensitivity to crystals, stones, and minerals.
- Nausea that presents itself similarly to motion sickness or sea sickness.
- Changes to your hearing including a buzzing or humming sound.
- Regularly waking up between 3 AM and 5 AM.
- Heightened psychic awareness.
- Increased awareness of the behavior and feelings of birds and animals.
- Whole body shaking.
- The feeling that people are constantly staring at you, or that people don’t see you at all.
- The appearance of repeated number sequences regularly in your life.
- Ears popping with no change in elevation.
- Yo-yoing between feeling completely stable and grounded, and feeling as though you are completely out of this world.
- Seeing symbols or patterns regularly in your life, as if receiving a message from the spiritual plane.
- Strong ‘gut feelings’ leading you to say or do things that somehow always work in your favor.
- Difficulties with focus and concentration, finding oneself easily distracted.
- Increased awareness of the existence of multiple dimensions, spiritual beings, guides, entities, and your higher self.
- A craving for meditation in order to balance and center your mind, body, and soul.
- Awareness of the appearance and importance of synchronicity in your life.
- Interesting sensations targeted at the location of the body’s major chakras including, but not limited to, hot/cold spots, clapping, banging, tingling or aching.
- Complete loss of appetite.
- Curiosity about the bigger meaning or purpose in life, political awakening.
- Recognition of the negative role that stress plays in your life.
- Feeling of lightness or weightlessness in your limbs, hands, and feet.
- Cravings for sweets, ‘junk food’ or stimulants to provide you with much-needed energy.
- Loss of ambition and motivation to seek something more, belief in the freedom that can only come from living a simpler life.
Source: Awareness Act