- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
To make the wood polish, shake in a glass jar and apply with a very soft cloth to naturally clean and polish hard wood furniture. You only need a little bit.
- 1 cup filtered water
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
To make the wood cleaner, use a soft cloth to wipe down wooden furniture and give it a good cleaning before polishing and restoring.
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/8 cup flax oil
To make the wood restorer, mix together and use a soft cloth to restore wood furniture.
To remove water condensation marks:
- Mix equal parts of distilled white vinegar and extra-virgin olive oil
To use the water-spot remover, rub to remove marks with the grain. Wipe off with a soft cloth.
From: Healthy Blender Recipes