- Magickal Purpose: Neutral, calm, peace, darkness with light.
- Magickal Uses: Water Magick, Moon Magick, balance, peace, patience, vision quests.
Gray is a neutral color useful when pondering complex issues during meditation; in magic, this color often sparks confusion; it also negates or neutralizes a negative influence.
Here are the magickal correspondences for the color gray:
- Element: Water
- Direction: West
- Planet: Moon
- Day: Monday
- Numbers: 1 and 6
- Magickal Tools: Seashells, scales, chalice
- Scent/ Essential oil: Ginseng, Jasmine, Comfrey, Mullein, Sandalwood, Vervain, Myrtle, Willow, Wormwood, Heliotrope, Betony, Thyme, Basil, Chamomile, Myrrh, Lotus
- Plant/Herb: Clove, Hyssop, Oak Moss, St.Johns Wort, Rosemary, Yew, Cumin, Birch, Blackthorn, Feverfew.
- Tree/Wood: Oak, Alder
- Animal: Armadillo, Ass, Cat, Dolphin, Opossum, Snow Leopard, Weasel, Wolf, Chameleon, Lizards, Spider, Lion
- Stones: Moonstone, Black Pearl, Abalone, Opals, Quartz, Onyx, Malachite and Rock Crystal.
- Tarot Cards: Hanged Man, threes
- God: Terminus
- Goddess: Artemis, Carna, Diana, Liberta, Liberty
- Personality: A balanced type that stays out of conflict, introverted, a loner, likes solitude, peace and quiet.
Found at: realmagick.com
Leave a Reply
- Animal Symbols and Archetypes by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Sun Storm and Solar Flare Magick by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Sunstone Magick and Lore by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Sunflower Magick and Lore by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Solar Eclipses by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment