Healing With The Color Turquoise
In healing Turquoise can help to calm hyperactive or hypersensitive people . Turquoise calms the mind and is cooling to the nervous system. assists immunity and is one of the colors for throat chakra. It is a powerful cleanser and can be used as an all purpose higher octave color for healing. It can be used to improve the circulation and healing effect of energy in general.
Healing with the color turquoise:
- Turquoise is important for respiratory system and in strengthening the metabolism.
- It is cooling to the system, and can be beneficial in easing all feverish conditions and for balancing all systems of the body. It can also be used to cool and ease any inflammation.
- Combines both the beneficial effects of blue and green.
- It vitalizes all systems. It is also purifying.
- In treating febrile diseases, change to turquoise when the temperature is normal.
- Turquoise is useful in treating skin conditions, throat problems, and it is very effective for acute pain and earaches.
- Turquoise is a prime skin-building color and should be used after the pain from burns is relieved. Turquoise hastens the formation of new skin.
- It eases respiration problems. It is effective in treatment of asthma and bronchitis, especially with children. Regular color breathing with turquoise or aqua can prevent intense attacks of asthmatic conditions.
- Turquoise is good for immune system, skin (burns and infections), mental relaxation, acidic, tonifier, regulates lung/large intestine systems.
- Turquoise stimulates the Thymus center, or Higher Heart Chakra.
- Increases intuition and sensitivity.
- Turquoise is a cerebral depressant for over-active mental patients.
- It enhances the ability to focus and concentrate, assisting with clear thinking and decision-making, and the development of good organizational skills.
- Works as a disinfectant and antiseptic.
- Tones the general system.
- Relaxes sensations of stress.
- It is calming yet invigorating, restoring depleted energies.
- It resonates to the thymus and thyroid glands of our endocrine system.
- Turquoise has a strengthening influence on all systems of the body bringing a sense of inner confidence.
- Treats disillusionment and apathy
- Also good for communication issues, cleansing , breath issues, physical detox , rebirthing , purification , sterilization , transition , pain, and hearing.
- Too much of this color in your life may give you an overactive mind and create emotional imbalance, making you either over-emotional or non-emotional.
- Too little turquoise in your life may cause you to withhold your emotions, resulting in secrecy and confusion about your direction in life.
Note: This post was compiled by Shirley Twofeathers for Color Therapy, you may repost and share without karmic repercussions, but only if you give me credit and a link back to this website. Bright Blessings.
Leave a Reply
- Violet vs Purple In the traditional color wheel used by painters, violet and purple are both placed...
- A to Z Healing Index Here is an A to Z list of illnesses and the colors that are used to treat them. C...
- Foods That Are Turquoise I found almost nothing in the way of foods that are naturally a turquoise color. This...
- Best colors for a closet You may not give much thought to the inside of your closets when painting a room bu...
- Purple Planet Earth The earliest life on Earth might have been just as purple as it is green today, a...
- Healing Colors Healing with color requires a basic understanding of the specific function of a parti...
- Designing With Turquoise A mix of blue and green, turquoise has a sweet feminine feel while the darker teal...
- The Colors of Hinduism Hindu deities are depicted in colors that symbolize many positive attributes. Rem...
- Migraine Cure with Red / Green I have had good success eliminating a migraine prodrome aura. I cured it by usin...
- A Short History of Color Therapy “Color provokes a psychic vibration. Color hides a power still unknown but real, whic...